You may be subject to other taxes outside of the withholding tax on dividends in the United States. In addition, you may be subject to taxes in your country on your investments. We aren't able to provide tax advice, as we are not tax advisors, so we recommend you seek the advice of a qualified professional.

Did this answer your question?